We can design and build a new deck for you, or fix up your current one.
Our experienced carpenters customize and build the deck to your specifications:
- Type of deck: Flush or raised
- Materials for the deck floor, rail, fence and stairs:
- Steel and concrete
- Composite materials like Trex, TimberTech and Fiberon
- Wood decking like or ipe, cedar and teak
- Deck railing materials: Metal, glass, composite, wood or cable
- Custom features: Pergola, gazebo or benches
- Finishing touches: Paint, stain or seal
If there’s another deck or living space below your deck, we can install a floating deck to keep water away from the area below it.
Deck Repairs and Upgrades
We can do simple spot repairs, or upgrade your entire deck. If your deck is sound, you have the option to leave the existing structure and replace the decking with new composite materials or upgraded wood. You can also add railings, stairs, benches and other design elements.
If you’re installing a hot tub, our carpenters can reinforce the deck and add features like a hot tub roof, stairs or enclosure. We also have plumbers and electricians on staff if you need help with the hot tub installation.