We’re hiring a Carpenter with at least 5 years of experience for residential and commercial construction projects. The Carpenter will primarily work on remodels and service work. They should have experience in drywall repair, including hanging, taping, mudding and finishing.
- Create a safe, professional work environment for team members, clients and the public.
- Interact with customers in a polite, professional manner.
- Perform all aspects of carpentry, including framing, flooring, siding, windows, doors and trim.
- Do patching work, including drywall and roofing.
- Work with foreman to complete carpentry projects as assigned.
- Supervise apprentice crew members.
- Safely and efficiently use power tools including chop saws, drills, table saws, etc. as well as hand tools.
- Lift, carry, and push heavy items (up to 60 pounds).
- Work effectively in dark, dirty, cramped spaces; work is often performed in crawl spaces and attics.
- Assist other team members as needed with insulation and ductwork.
- Safely drive a company truck through narrow, hilly residential streets.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
- Carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of job experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong record of jobsite safety, happy clients and great communication
- Ability to pass a drug test; CAZ Construction is a drug free workplace
$30 to $40 per hour DOE. 5 weeks PTO. Employer-paid health insurance. Employer-matched
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and work history. To learn more about us, call 360-389-1056 or go to cazconstruction.com.
Application Closing Date
Open until filled. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to send rejection letters. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please assume we have moved forward with another applicant.
About CAZ Construction
CAZ Construction offers a full suite of services to build, maintain and renovate homes and businesses in Whatcom, Skagit and Island counties. We work with general contractors and homeowners to simplify the construction process. Our services include carpentry, excavation, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, insulation, and asbestos testing and removal.
CAZ is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.