We’re hiring Asbestos Workers and Supervisors with at least 5 years of asbestos removal experience. They should have experience in all four classes of asbestos removal, including Class 1 work.
- Create a safe, professional work environment for team members, clients and the public.
- Interact with customers in a polite, professional manner.
- Perform all aspects of asbestos work.
- Lift, carry and push heavy items (up to 60 pounds).
- Kneel, stand, crawl, reach, sit and carry items while in a protective suit, gloves, booties and mask in hot or cold weather, for extended periods of time.
- Work effectively in dark, dirty, cramped spaces; work is often performed in crawl spaces and attics.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Safely drive a company truck through narrow, hilly residential streets.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
- Carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Asbestos Worker or Asbestos Supervisor certification from Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working in all four classes of asbestos work; preferred candidates will have extensive experience with Class 1
- Ability to pass EPA Lead Safe Renovations Repair, and Painting certification and renewals
- Have documentation of recent medical/respiratory exams and/or ability to pass the exams
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong record of jobsite safety, happy clients and great communication
- Ability to pass a drug test; CAZ is a drug free workplace
Asbestos Supervisor $30-40 per hour DOE. Asbestos Workers $25-35 per hour DOE. 5 weeks PTO. Employer-paid health insurance. Employer-matched retirement program.
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and work history. To learn more about us, call 360-389-1056 or go to cazenviro.com.
Application Closing Date
Open until filled. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to send rejection letters. If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please assume we have moved forward with another applicant.
About CAZ Environmental
CAZ Environmental samples and removes asbestos to help protect health and safety throughout Northwest Washington. We often work in complex contracting relationships that involve federal or state funding, prevailing wages and third-party inspections. Our staff certifications include Asbestos Supervisors, Asbestos Workers and AHERA Inspectors.
The CAZ family of companies provides remodeling, plumbing, electric, heating and cooling, insulation, and asbestos testing and removal services through three separate businesses: CAZ Construction, CAZ Environmental and Favinger Plumbing.
CAZ is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.